Friday, November 5, 2010

Great Fantasy Mag

Since we are focusing on Fantasy Literature for the next month in our Book Clubs I figured I would re-post this...this is a post that I originally put up in late July.... I just picked up the August edition of Realms of Fantasy Magazine. This is a staple magazine for new fantasy fiction etc. There is a great story in there called Super.Family. by Ian Keeling. I mention this because it is nice to be "ahead of the curve" with your reading and a lot of the writers published by RoF are really new and exciting. They also have some great info on their website and they are on Facebook and Twitter(I think) as well. Check it out. The magazine is available at Barnes and Noble and online.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can we ready magazins as a book if u aprove it

lily said...

I have never heard of this magazine but i will look for it next time I go to Barnes and Nobles or when I have free time on the internet.

Joey M said...

I never knew there is a magazine only about Fantasy books. If you think about it there's literally a magazine for every topic you can think about.